Thursday 3 February 2011



Last night I slept for twelve hours and today I haven't left my big cosy chair. We've been going to the film festival this week, it's been truly great. We've seen The Happy Poet, Chatroom, Rabbit Hole and some footage from the film about Håkan Hellström. It felt pretty weird to go see a film early in the morning and in the middle of the day or night but I think I will definitely do it again sometime.

Ronette and I will be separating this weekend, she's only moving a couple of blocks away and we'll probably see each other every day but it still feels a little bit sad. A good thing though is that Anna is coming to visit me on monday, she's good at keeping me company. I think we're going to look for pretty dresses, eat loads of vegetarian food and drink apple wine from flowery cans because that's our thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment